osip-dev

Re: One empty line too much before multipart-body?

From: Aymeric Moizard
Subject: Re: One empty line too much before multipart-body?
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2024 21:47:42 +0100

Hi Roger,

Thanks for the patch.
I'm not using multipart often, and I believe bugs may still be around.

I would like to have more information about the issue in order to exactly
understand it. I'm concerned about making a change I don't understand.

I've never seen myself with 2 empty lines, so can you consider sending me code, network capture
or simple txt message showing the issue?

Regards,
Aymeric