pan-devel

[Pan-devel] Bug?: problem with follow-up and non-iso-something chars

From: bas.mevissen
Subject: [Pan-devel] Bug?: problem with follow-up and non-iso-something chars
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 09:35:01 +0200

When I give followup to a posting that contains non-iso-8856-1 (or whatever)
chars, then I cannot send it. I'm not sure if this only happens with "send
later" and then "send pending posts" or that it always happens.

When I try to send pending messages, Pan responds with something like "...
posting contains non iso-8856-1 chars, use "(null")" instead, but refuses to
send it. If I look into the sendater folder and click on THAT message, Pan
freezes.

I use a quite recent version of Pan 0.12 fix from CVS (2 days old), so it is
from after the fixes that were done on this. So I hoped that it would be
solved, which seems not the case.

Well, I hope that this is sufficient for a bugreport. I hate filing them :-)

Bas.