pan-devel

[Pan-devel] pan-0.12.90-1 Suddenly Refuses to Load!!!

From: George Czerw
Subject: [Pan-devel] pan-0.12.90-1 Suddenly Refuses to Load!!!
Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2002 13:38:30 -0400

It was loading yesterday.  I could retrieve headers and articles fine.
Whenever I tried to reply to a posting, PAN would fold up and blow away
completely, but would never fail to reload on command.

Now today it won't load at all and I am getting this error:

** (pan:22550): WARNING **: Cannot open font file for font LuciduxSans 10

** (pan:22550): WARNING **: Cannot open fallback font, nothing to do

Any ideas?  I have done absolutely nothing to change XFree86-4.

Using Mandrake 8.2 ...

George