pan-devel

[Pan-devel] Latest CVS crashes on certain articles while version of abou

From: bas.mevissen
Subject: [Pan-devel] Latest CVS crashes on certain articles while version of about two weeks before doesn't.
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 11:52:29 +0200

Hi,

Using the CVS head from last night, Pan crashes when reading some articles. An
older version (about 2 weeks) from CVS does not have this problem.
Unfortunately, I don't have this article as the save article does not work (at
least not in the 2 weeks old version). I'll see if I can find the article in
the cache.

Unfortunately I deleted the build tree of the 2-weeks old version, so I only
have the binary. But my guess is that the Changelog is enough documentation to
track a possible cause.

Bas.