pan-devel

Re: [Pan-devel] test - anyone awake?

From: Duncan
Subject: Re: [Pan-devel] test - anyone awake?
Date: Sun, 4 May 2003 03:39:13 -0700

On Sat 03 May 2003 08:55, Bas Mevissen posted as excerpted below:
> Yes, it is very quiet at the moment. I'm working at a proposal for
> offline/online behaviour in the hope that people get reacting on my old
> requirements. And it is cool to think of how pan should behave at this
> point
>
> :-)

Yes, that is cool.  It's nice to have someone step back a bit and give a bit
of a definitional road map to PAN, and that seems to be what you are doing
with your "Blue Sky becomes clear" series.

Has Charles responded to you privately on it?  I see only the one response of
his on part one, and that was indirectly, on the mbox/maildir tangent.  I'm
just a bit curious as to how the head developer sees your meta-definitional
work, as compared to real implementation, I guess.  IOW, is this likely to
have definite practical value to him and to PAN in general, or is it more
your personal work, which might not directly affect PAN except for your own
contributions?

--
Duncan
Benjamin Franklin