pan-devel

RE: [Pan-devel] RE: Problems setting up to build Pan on Windows...

From: Paul Hudson
Subject: RE: [Pan-devel] RE: Problems setting up to build Pan on Windows...
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2003 19:05:05 -0000

Thanks.

>> The "sanity check" for Gnet fails. I don't know what the problem is,
though.
>> Has anyone successfully built from the current CVS HEAD for Gnet?

> Check config.log, the configure.in (or configure.ac) or in general provide
more details than just "fails".  :)

Sorry, I meant the examples/dnslookup.exe test fails. The make "works". The
example is no more informative than that :(

>autogen is typically only included in CVS, because you don't "really"
>need it.  I'd suggest getting Pan from CVS if only to be able to rebuild
configure for the above reasons.

OK, I'll try that next time

>Not sure there.  Did you install those iconv files?  Rather than pick and
choose GTK stuff, I'd suggest installing it all.

I installed it all (Run time and development) following Charles's
instructions in the file.

>Also: I have some build notes for another GTK app on Windows.

Thanks. It looks like Mr. Kerr's been down the same road and found the same
things. I *think* there's nothing additional in those notes to what I've
tried already.

---