pan-devel

[Pan-devel] Re: status on loading a group

From: Duncan
Subject: [Pan-devel] Re: status on loading a group
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2004 07:21:08 -0700

Anatoly Vorobey posted <address@hidden>, excerpted below,
 on Sun, 06 Jun 2004 23:17:54 +0300:

> I compiled with this patch and tested, and it seems to work fine. The
> patch's appended below (it's small), but if that's not a good way to
> submit patches here, please correct me.

Submitting them here has been known to work, but one has to be careful of
wrapping and space munging (which seems to have affected your submission
as well, unfortunately, as I view it).

Bugzilla is the usual method.  Submit a bug report and attach a patch.
Then if desired, post a message here with a description and linking to the
bug and patch, and to complete the circle, add a comment to the bug,
indicating the thread on the list discussing it.

(Personally, I'd like the message here as I follow both lists religiously,
but don't follow bugzilla unless I have reason to look up and possibly
file a bug myself, or unless I'm directed there from a post to the group.
However, Charles likes stuff there so he can track everything in one
place, and that's what counts since he's project lead and the one that
would apply the patch.  Thus, when I do it, tho I'm not a coder so don't
patch, it's "desired", so I both post and bugzilla it, and reference each
from the other.)

Benjamin Franklin