pan-devel

Re: [Pan-devel] Pan update

From: K. Haley
Subject: Re: [Pan-devel] Pan update
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 19:47:14 -0700

DPA_Lists wrote:

K. Haley,

I am not sure if you are looking for feedback or testing on this yet
but  I went ahead and tried to compile your latest snapshot and it
seems to fail:

This is the output of autogen.sh:

tests/Makefile.am:18: invalid unused variable name: `article_SOURCES'
tests/Makefile.am:24: invalid unused variable name: `newsrc_SOURCES'
tests/Makefile.am:32: invalid unused variable name: `mid_SOURCES'
tests/Makefile.am:38: invalid unused variable name: `filter_SOURCES'
tests/Makefile.am:16: invalid unused variable name:
`message_check_SOURCES'
tests/Makefile.am:36: invalid unused variable name: `decode_SOURCES'
tests/Makefile.am:28: invalid unused variable name: `thread_SOURCES'

The CVS snapshot seems to compile ok so am I missing a dependency?

No, you'r not missing anything.  Those are tests that I removed because
they don't work with the new code.  I left the SOURCES variables in as a
reminder of what is still needed.  I'm currently adding a missing
feature to the group code that I found while writing the tests.