pan-devel

[Pan-devel] Regarding the group filter crash

From: Tom Dexter
Subject: [Pan-devel] Regarding the group filter crash
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2005 15:36:33 -0500 (CDT)

Regarding the crash of the group filter, I found that if I comment out the
following call to gtk_widget_grab_focus, it doesn't crash:

--- 747,757 ----
  static gboolean
  grouplist_filter_changed_cb_nolock (void)
  {
        grouplist_refresh_filter_nolock ();

  //    gtk_widget_grab_focus (Pan.group_tree);

        return FALSE;
  }

One other question however...I was going to use the CVS version for a
while to see how the memory usage was etc.  For some reason, my download
speed of binaries using that version is a fraction of what it is using
0.14.2...like a difference of 100-200 KB/sec vs 800-900 KB/sec using my
cable internet.  Has anyone else run into this?

Thanks, and thanks for the best newreader there is!

Tom Dexter