pan-devel

[Pan-devel] Re: Dear Members Sky Bank Please Verify Acconts !

From: Duncan
Subject: [Pan-devel] Re: Dear Members Sky Bank Please Verify Acconts !
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 05:07:18 -0700

Artur Jachacy posted <address@hidden>,
excerpted below,  on Sun, 16 Oct 2005 01:39:38 +0200:

> On Fri, 14 Oct 2005 16:57:31 -0700, Duncan wrote:
>> So, folks, particularly those who participate in the group from MSWormOS,
>> check yourselves.  There's a reason I call it MSWormOS!
>
> Upon seeing new unread posts in the post count I thought for a moment that
> maybe something had actually finally moved in the development of Pan. The
> disappointment was much, much worse than any annoyance at spam or phishing
> could ever be.

I know the feeling! =8^(

Can't really complain too much, tho, as I'm not skilled enough to
contribute to the coding myself, tho I do try to help where I can,
being a regular in both the user and devel groups (thru gmane, lists for
many), answering questions where I can, hopefully meaning that those with
the skills to code can do a bit more of that instead of answering posts.
=8^)