pan-devel

[Pan-devel] Missing Feature Request

From: DPA
Subject: [Pan-devel] Missing Feature Request
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2006 18:32:25 -0400

Here is a feature that is missing that I used (Though I understand if I am the only one who used it... lol). In Pan .14.x I always changed my layout so that the header list is on the left where the group list is now and then hid the group list.

I would do this when reading a large text group (usually a mailing list via gmane) that had large bodies in them so I could read the full post without a lot of scrolling. I then just arrow down through the articles and hit enter to read. This was the only easy way that I can read some of the larger mailing lists.

Is it possible to bring that back or would that require a large amount of changes?

Thanks!