pan-devel

[Pan-devel] Re: problems building pan2 from svn

From: Duncan
Subject: [Pan-devel] Re: problems building pan2 from svn
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 08:42:40 +0000 (UTC)

SciFi <address@hidden> posted
address@hidden, excerpted below, on  Tue, 27 Feb 2007
21:41:48 +0000:

> Until I can get past these problems, I'll necessarily be
> waiting with bated breath for proper / official source
> tarballs to come out.  ;)

FWIW, several years ago back on Mandrake, I had a similar problem with
then CVS, so it's not just OSX.  Never did fix it, but I'm on Gentoo now,
and when I tried it here, it worked just as it's supposed to, following
the instructions.  I even created my own pan-cvs ebuild script, then
updated it to pan-svn when GNOME and pan switched. =8^)