pan-devel

[Pan-devel] Feature: Email articles as well as save?

From: Bob Eager
Subject: [Pan-devel] Feature: Email articles as well as save?
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2009 12:23:42 +0000

I've recently started using pan, having been bitten by another U**x
newsreader that did silly things with followup fields :-(

I like it...but miss one or two items of functionality that I had on a
very nice newsreader on my previous platform.

The last release seems a while ago...but I hope that development
continues.

One feature I want is the ability to email an article, as an
alternative to saving it to disk. I would be happy to contribute code
for this, so if there is a developer out there, please do contact me if
you're interested (and it isn't already planned).

--
Bob