pan-devel

[Pan-devel] @ hmueller: "delete key" functionality lost in compose windo

From: Duncan
Subject: [Pan-devel] @ hmueller: "delete key" functionality lost in compose window, between 51ee292..72c8148 I think
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2011 02:35:56 +0000 (UTC)

I'm on 72c8148 and have been without a delete key in the compose window
for several days.  Initially I thought it was a bad running pan session,
but when I restarted pan it still didn't work.

I've been having to arrow/mouse/select to the tail end of the text and
use backspace, which still works, but it sure is frustrating!

Based on my bash history for git whatchanged, I believe the issue
appeared 51ee292..72c8148 , but haven't verified that yet.

I just switched to gnome/testing from judgefudge/master today and did a
pull, hoping to see a fix, but it appears to be at 72c8148 as well.

(Just tried to use delete again, on a comma I decided was superfluous.
GRRR!!!)