papo-abusers

[Papo-abusers] Regarding other platforms

From: diego.lopez
Subject: [Papo-abusers] Regarding other platforms
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 20:45:22 -0500

I´ve seen the features of Luca and it seems that could fit any business
needs en Latin America. Yeah, Argentina is the most complicated tax
legislation in our continent, that is why I think that the package will work
in my country, Ecuador.

The main concern I have now  is to know if the Luca front end could work in
Windows workstations. After seeing the installation documentation my
conclusion is that will not, but, I was wondering if you have tested that
platform.

Thanks for your response
DiegoL

PS You can answer in spanish... is better for me.