[paragui-users] re: loadlayout

From: Keith Swyer
Subject: [paragui-users] re: loadlayout
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 11:15:10 -0300

thanks. is it possible have the actual functions loaded dynamically at
runtime? this is most likley away from the
scope of the current ParaGUI, but something I am interested in doing if not
currently available. Reason being, i am looking at a program which has
several similar areas, with more or less buttons than another, and would
like to keep coding sizes minimal to reduce re-compiling and make it more
expandable easier.

--Keith

Am Mit, 2002-04-17 um 15.36 schrieb Keith Swyer:
> hi, just wondering how to use the loadloayout function and connect a
button
> in the layout to a function.

Quite easy :))

- load your layout via LoadLayout()

- get a pointer to the widget e.g.:
PG_Widget* my_widget = PG_Application::GetWidgetByName("widgetname");

- connect your widget to the callback
my_widget->SetEventCallback(...)
or
my_widget->SetEventObject(...)