[paragui-users] Unable to load any images

From: Olaf Ernst
Subject: [paragui-users] Unable to load any images
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2002 19:37:40 +0200

Hello all,

I'm stuck on a simple problem: I cannot load any images in my
application.

The code

PG_Image Image(PG_Image(NULL,Point,"/pub/test.png"));

always results in the message:

WARNING [04/20/2002 19:24:27] > Unable to load '/pub/test.png' !

The image is ok, all permissions are ok, and the format does not
matter (I've tried it with jpg,gif,bmp and png)
Is there a chance to get some more info WHY it was unable to load it ?
I've found nothing in the documentation or source.

scratch'in my head...

                        olaf