Re: [paragui-users] Can't load child buttons in running time

From: Alejandro Garcia
Subject: Re: [paragui-users] Can't load child buttons in running time
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 02:14:11 +0200

> > I got a PG_ThemeWidget object in my screen and would
> > like to arrange some buttons in it but don't know how.
> >
> > My code compiles with no error but I get no button.
>
> I think you want to use PGWidgetList or PGWidgetListEx.
> Have a look at the docs.

I've had a look at the docs and I've tried PG_WidgetList
but I get the same results: when I add an instance of an
existing widget (as a button or a slider) to another custom
widget it works but when I add a custom object (as simple
as a custom button) it doesn't.. I think that the problem
is that when I create an object of that kind with NULL as
its parent and then I change this button's parent (to make
it child of the main container) it doesn't get showed (but
it in fact is her "son" ). I've tried with AddWidget and
AddChild and then with Show, SetVisible, Redraw, Blit,
Update...