Re: [paragui-users] event is not passed to the parent

From: Eric Ross
Subject: Re: [paragui-users] event is not passed to the parent
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2002 17:17:37 -0400 (CLT)

On 25 Apr 2002, Alexander Pipelka wrote:

> I'm currently rethinking (and redesigning) the eventcallbacks. There is
> a good chance that all eventXXX functions will disappear in version 1.2
> or 2.0 (i'm considering libsigc++ as callback mechanism).

Good!. libsigc++ is very nice to work on. We are currently using it, and
it saves us a lot. We can isolate different parts of the program and just
modularize almost anything and comunicate the differents part with
signals.

Hasta la vista

--
Word is no doubt faster for oppressed office workers and others who just
need to throw something together and get in the post fast without worrying