Re: [paragui-users] simple image centered

From: Andrew Ford
Subject: Re: [paragui-users] simple image centered
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 09:25:13 -0700 (PDT)

I don't have my documentation with me, but you can
create a borderless window my setting a flag in
PG_Application::InitScreen() (if the correct flag
exists), or you can set the screen mode with SDL.  I
know that the SDL way will allow you to make a window
without decorations or a border.  I think the function
you'd want is SDL_SetVideoMode or SDL_SetScreenMode.
For your second question, once you know the screen
dimensions and the image size (you can get these from
the application's screen surface and from the image's
PG_Rect or from), you can either move the image into
the correct position (x = screenw / 2 - imagew / 2, y
similar), or you can create the image in the correct
position if you get access to the dimensions before
you create the PG_Image widget.

Andrew.

--- Lonnie Cumberland <address@hidden>