RE: [paragui-users] Let's release 1.0.2 ?

From: Alexander Pipelka
Subject: RE: [paragui-users] Let's release 1.0.2 ?
Date: 06 Jun 2002 21:39:43 +0200

Am Don, 2002-06-06 um 18.19 schrieb John Rainey:
> I too am working on a open dialog. I have found a problem with the file
> system archive in win32.c
>
> The __PHYSFS_platformEnumerateFiles function drops the first file name in a
> directory/archive. It gets the first file, checks to see if it is valid then
> enters a for loop to fill the array, however when entering the loop it gets
> the next file. I have changed this to a do while loop.
>
> I am using paragui 1.0.1. Has this been found and fixed in 1.0.2????

By now :))

Cool. Thanks. I added your changes.

Maybe we'll do a RC4 because I'm currently working on PacWars2 (great
fun) and there are some local changes i want to see in 1.0.2:

- extended PG_FileArchive::GetFileList by pattern matching
  e.g. PG_FileArchive::GetFileList("mydir", "*.png");

- added local fnmatch() implementation for unsupported platforms

- fix for font rendering in the framebuffer console
  if console screensize is bigger than the requested video surface

I want to release an updated version of PW2 right after ParaGUI 1.0.2.

Alex