Re: about PACWARS (was RE: [paragui-users] Let's release 1.0.2 ?

From: Alexander Pipelka
Subject: Re: about PACWARS (was RE: [paragui-users] Let's release 1.0.2 ?
Date: 07 Jun 2002 09:00:28 +0200

Am Fre, 2002-06-07 um 00.08 schrieb Roger D. Vargas:
> On 7 Jun 2002, Alexander Pipelka wrote:
>

> > Will do so when it's ready for public use.
> >
> > BTW, with the new ParaGUI implementation (the old PW2 version used
> > ParaGUI 0.7.2) the performance incread by ~100% :))
> That's cool! But i noticed some delay too when creating several widgets
> (in my old P166 with 0.7).
> Is the code well commented?

Unfortunately not.

PW2 isn't *my* project. The former maintainer handed over maintainance
to someone else. But there has been no activity for quite some long
time. I just want to have a ParaGUI reference project (and a really cool
working game).

Alex

PS: The framerates are measured on a Celeron 300 :))