[paragui-users] ParaGUI devel-opengl CVS tree

From: Teunis Peters
Subject: [paragui-users] ParaGUI devel-opengl CVS tree
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 15:57:53 -0700 (PDT)

Is now uploaded for testing.  Those who want to play with it feel free but
it's -really- not stable.
At this point OpenGL is not active unless one includes "SDL_GLSDL" in the
flags to initialize video.
Many changes will still happen - I'm -very- open to bugreports *grin*

Hopefully will have all demos working by this weekend.  Then to develop an
OpenGL-specific demo.

This branch is based on ParaGUI CVS branch - so signals are present.
Also at this time 'configure' is setup for Unix-style opengl.  I'll fix
that soon :)
OpenGL is -optional-.  It falls back (normally) to SDL mechanisms.  There
are subtle differences though which is why things are not yet completely
operational.

Anyways, have fun!
G'day, eh? :)
        - Teunis