[paragui-users] listbox bug or maybe related to my earlier problem

From: Keith Swyer
Subject: [paragui-users] listbox bug or maybe related to my earlier problem
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 11:09:14 -0300

i have noticed that when using a listbox, if there is only one item in it,
and you select it, when you exit your app you get an access violation. but
if there is more than one item there is no problem, and also if you don't
select the item there is no problem. I should note that i am using a column
item.

the other problems with destructors i had earlier i haven't totally figured
out yet, waiting to hear back from a CW newsgroup. so with this said, i am
not sure if the above problem is related...if it is though, why is there not
a problem with more than one item in the list?

--Keith