[paragui-users] Bugs in 1.0.2 sample/test apps...

From: Atani
Subject: [paragui-users] Bugs in 1.0.2 sample/test apps...
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2002 11:26:56 -0700

Hi all,
        Been a while since i posted on here or even directly followed the
ParaGUI
project... It seems much nicer now with the 1.0.2 release... its much faster
than the 1.0 release i last used :)

However, there are a few major annoyances that i have run into with the
sample/test apps... Using the internal-expat (not sure if this makes a diff)
on any app that uses the new xml layout the characters are trashed... by this
i mean they are translated into boxes instead of the normal text... I believe
this only effects the display...

Also, with windowtest, if you close both windows and then close the app it
restarts the app fresh and you have to close the window by clicking the ok
button on the modal window (again)...

And on to the fun one... I read on here not to long ago (last week or
something) about the new stress1 and stress2 apps... as an FYI .. .on here
stress1 starts and is ready in 1182ms, stress2 is 893ms... :)

I am using Lunar Linux. Thanks Andrew Ford for reminding me about Paragui
again with your module submission for ParaGUI 1.0.1...

Mike