Re: [paragui-users] PC_Image and events

From: Andrew Ford
Subject: Re: [paragui-users] PC_Image and events
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2002 23:11:53 -0700 (PDT)

What I think is happening here is that the image is
actually the front-most widget, so it's receiving the
events (and not suprisingly, nothing happens).  What
you might want to do is either subclass PG_Button, and
ask for a surface onto which you can blit your image,
or alternatively, subclass PG_ThemeWidget or
PG_Widget, give your class a child button, and
manually blit your image on top of the child button.

Good luck,

Andrew.