[paragui-users] About selectmenuitem callbacks.

From: Guillaume Schmid
Subject: [paragui-users] About selectmenuitem callbacks.
Date: 25 Jun 2002 22:21:22 +0200

Hello!

I have a class with methods to handle callbacks.
It works pretty well with sliders callbacks and almost everything except
a thing : selectmenuitem callbacks.
The macro for PARAGUI_CALLBACK is quite simple but the other is mutch
more complicated and in my test, it does not work with class methods.
I may have done something completely stupid elsewhere with this side
effect but it is strange. The compiler chokes on the header file saying
that I declare twice the same function.
Looking at the macro code, it seems to be the case.
Have I done something stupid ?
Should it work ?
Is this stated somewhere ? If not that may be a good candidate for a
faq...

Well, I am puzzled...

a++
Guillaume.