[paragui-users] Update opengl

From: Teunis Peters
Subject: [paragui-users] Update opengl
Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 20:41:29 -0700 (PDT)

Well, I've merged in the singleton stuff - note that it works fine if one
defines a function body in the template *g*

I've removed glSDL dependency (probably permanently) and am preparing an
OpenGL drawing method for the system.  Singletons look neat - I'm
definitely going to use one to protect the drawing core (eventually)

and *g* unlike the main paragui CVS tree, all demos now compile and almost
all of them run...  Even windowtest which doesn't recreate the 'app'
object anymore.

If nothing else hampers my devel too much I should have it working ANY
time now.  (not having rent or not being able to pay internet next week
both would hamper me... umm and one or both is likely *sigh*)

G'day, eh? :)
        - Teunis