[paragui-users] The popupmenu problem and maybe a fix.

From: Guillaume Schmid
Subject: [paragui-users] The popupmenu problem and maybe a fix.
Date: 26 Jun 2002 16:21:46 +0200

Hello!

I sent a mail yesterday about a strange update problem on the popupmenu.
I may have found a fix for it.

First, the problem:
When I click on a menu, the popup show up and sometimes, I ma not able
to hilight an item I have to move the mouse in and out of the popup to
have an item properly selected (sometime, just moving the mouse in the
popup is suffucient).

Here is the fix:
Add
current = stop; in the eventShow method.
and
remove the commented lines int the following code of the handleMotion
method:

        if (current != stop) {
          cout << "Line: " << __LINE__ << endl;
                item = *current;
                item->measureItem(&itemRect, true);
        }
//        else {
//         return false;
//      }

This fix is just a suggestion, there might be a more elegant way to do
this. I hope it usefull.

Thank you for your attention.

a++
Guillaume.