[paragui-users] OpenGL Demo, where ?

From: Sebastien Berthet
Subject: [paragui-users] OpenGL Demo, where ?
Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 16:16:55 +0200

Hi,

First, congratulations to all the guys who did ParaGUI.
Great piece of work ! I will certainly use it for my current project.

I've just download the 1.0.2 binary release and the html doc but I can't see anything about the OpenGL view but in the screenshot page of the doc. Where can I find this GLView class ?

also, could anyone send me a compiled version of the opengl demo app please ?

thanks in advance,

-Sebastien Berthet