Re: [paragui-users] dialod without title bar

From: Eric Ross
Subject: Re: [paragui-users] dialod without title bar
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 20:42:00 -0400 (CLT)

On Tue, 8 Oct 2002, taurus wrote:

> Hello Roger,
>
> Monday, October 07, 2002, 9:47:33 PM, you wrote:
>
> RDV> How can I display a dialog without title bar?
>
> There is a parameter which sets the height of the title bar, try to
> set it in zer0. Sorry, I dont remember its name, nor have access to my
> computer now.

Also, one could fake a dialog without title bar by using a pg_widget
directly. In past version of paragui there was a widget called staticFrame
(or something like that) that was just a panel to put widget inside.
Currently i think you could use a themed_widget and do the same thing.

Just an idea..

--
Word is no doubt faster for oppressed office workers and others who just
need to throw something together and get in the post fast without worrying