[paragui-users] some notes on OpenGL driver in opengl branch

From: Teunis Peters
Subject: [paragui-users] some notes on OpenGL driver in opengl branch
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 09:46:28 -0700 (PDT)

1. it's not ready (the branch falls back to SDL and THAT has taken a while
to clean up.  The whole modular graphical driver thing was a big change
with lots of bugs)

2. I've almost got it working *g*.  As soon as I figure out where it's
getting the invalid texture information from, I'll update again.  Probably
this thanksgiving weekend sometime (ie: somewhere between Friday and
Monday of this weekend :)

Aside : as I don't have much online access an early Happy Thanksgiving to
any Canadians out there :)

G'day, eh? :)
        - Teunis