Re: [paragui-users] Errors rebuilding scripts for cvs

From: Teunis Peters
Subject: Re: [paragui-users] Errors rebuilding scripts for cvs
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 12:24:15 -0800 (PST)

On Wed, 30 Oct 2002, Roger D. Vargas wrote:

> I downloaded the cvs (paragui branch) and got some errors and warnings
> when running autogen.sh. Seems that scripts are not ready for latest
> autotools version.

I've been trying to track that
(aside - more missing files update... huh? I thought those were added
already)
I tend to try to keep the opengl branch (roughly) in sync with the current
(devel) branch of paragui btw.  I just try and make sure it's working :)

*harumph*.  Silly autoconf/... - it IS updated to current version of files
as near as I can tell.

G'day, eh? :)
        - Teunis