[paragui-users] ParaGUI update...

From: Teunis Peters
Subject: [paragui-users] ParaGUI update...
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 00:57:08 -0800 (PST)

Sorry about this but I seem to be locked out of the paragui CVS tree...
it's complaining about "Up-to-date check failed for 'file'"
hrm.

Anyways with this added to OpenGL branch it pretty much works.
Driver loading now has it's own copy of the SDL dlopen code - enabled by
default and mapped in such a way as to not cause a name conflict (SDL ->
SDLx :)

OpenGL driver, while still needing LOTS of work, actually runs now.  *yay*
A lot is still not yet working but.. :)

I've added a bunch of other stuff and fixed a bunch of small finagles
too..

oh, and for those who use X to debug:
        I've got a Matrox G-450/dualhead.  The driver exits with an
        arithmetic exception -always- in gdb.  Solution?  type "continue".

*yay* gdb works now...  I can -debug-!!!!!
So much easier than printf-tracing.  Anyways, the OpenGL bugs were
surrounding an uninitialized "host" variable that I should have caught
ages ago.  C'est la vie.

Anyways, g'night all, I'm off to bed.
If anyone cares to tell me why I can't do CVS stuff - let me know...

G'day, eh? :)
        - Teunis