Re: [paragui-users] messages

From: Teunis Peters
Subject: Re: [paragui-users] messages
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2002 10:43:45 -0800 (PST)

On Fri, 8 Nov 2002, taurus wrote:

> PS. I`ve posted 2 questions about zooming and transparent fading, but
> didn`t receive any answer... I have problems to cross-fade 2 pictures,
> maybe anybody has any thoughts - I will appreciate any help!

cross-fade?  there's lots of ways.  Note that rendering SDL_Surface*
on a widget is fairly easy....  ummm.
Also zooming's possible using the scaling blit functions provided.

Note that neither is applicable to the system I'm working with (which uses
different rules)
I'm normally a little too busy to even be checking my mail during the week
- weekend's the best time for me to answer things.  I don't work in the
computer industry *sigh*
(but I will admit to not being the only one here who can answer things)

G'day, eh? :)
        - Teunis