Re: [paragui-users] setting the background

From: taurus
Subject: Re: [paragui-users] setting the background
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 18:46:05 +0000

Hello Keith,

Tuesday, November 19, 2002, 17:27:44, you wrote:

KS> does anyone know how to change a background of a widget after already being
KS> set once? I can get a background once, but calling setbackground won't
KS> change it to the new background..... ???

I`ve got the same problem, but I dont have time to dig it. So, I`ve inherited a
eventBlit() and blit
the background before the PG_ThemeWidget::eventBlit().
this way I can change backgrounds as I need.

Kind regards,
       taurus

address@hidden

 ->> "If you will have a megaphone, you will never have to be alone..."