RES: RES: [paragui-users] Instalation in DEV-C++

From: Wilson A. Dantas Junior
Subject: RES: RES: [paragui-users] Instalation in DEV-C++
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 08:55:09 -0300

Tks a lot.

-----Mensagem original-----
De: address@hidden
[mailto:address@hidden nome de Alexander Pipelka
Enviada em: terça-feira, 19 de novembro de 2002 20:04
Para: address@hidden
Assunto: Re: RES: [paragui-users] Instalation in DEV-C++

Hmm,..
Did anyone of you take a look at the latest CVS snapshot ?

In case you don't know,...
There's a working projectfile for Dev-C++ named paragui.dev.
It wasn't very hard to build that. The only really though thing was to build
the dependency libs. Hard but doable :))

Ok. The next version (1.0.3) will deliver mingw32/DevC++ binaries.

Alex