Re: [paragui-users] OpenGL

From: Dinand Vanvelzen
Subject: Re: [paragui-users] OpenGL
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 11:35:11 +0100

Tnx.
Just mail to this address : address@hidden

I was also wondering about the following :
my engine already had all the windows sizing ect. build in, so do i have to
let the PG_Application do this for me ?
cuz i do have a SDL_Surface in my engine class maybe i can let PG use that ?

And i forgot which bbp are supported... i'm was kinda shooting for 16 & 32
myself since those are commen game bbp's
I'm using Borland C++ Builder in win32 with a console project ( no VCL )

Ho Ho Ho,
Merry Coding Everyone

DV :o)