[paragui-users] Compiling ParaGUI OpenGL Branch

From: Dinand Vanvelzen
Subject: [paragui-users] Compiling ParaGUI OpenGL Branch
Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2002 20:27:06 +0100

Hi all,
Since the CVS version has no project file for C++ Builder i used MCW instead and tried to build a DLL. Correct me if i'm wrong but i don't think a static lib made by MCW is useable by BCB ( Borland C++ Builder ).

The following groups precompile without problems after adding the freetype2 and SDL paths :

- themes
- draw
- font

The following give errors :
- core
- widgets
- paragui.cpp

The mayority of the errors are all SigC problems.
includes like : #include <sigc++/adaptor.h> ect. don't work for obvoius reasons in MCW and everything anyway related to SigC fails.

My question is how can i overcome this problem and build a ParaGUI.DLL that i can use with BCB ?

I did attempt the lib target aswell but it failed for the same reasons. all targets i tried where win32 targets.

GreeTz
DV.