Re: [paragui-users] playing with design again (opengl)

From: Teunis Peters
Subject: Re: [paragui-users] playing with design again (opengl)
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2003 12:06:49 -0800 (PST)

On Fri, 10 Jan 2003, Alexander Pipelka wrote:

> Am Freitag, 10. Januar 2003 20:30 schrieb Teunis Peters:
> > PS: anyone know why paragui tends to write to the main screen rather than
> > to an image on a subwindow?  The latter would break a lot less with opengl
> > and look nicer when subwindows are wrapped around spheres *grin*
>
> Yep. Because it's much easier (and faster) to handle on a framebuffer.

thanks :)
It's the opposite with opengl of course....
or more precisely it's the opposite with my opengl driver anyways.  I
wrote the thing expecting more subwindows *g*

Okay - incidentally, that's why fonts are still broken in devel-opengl:
the opengl native renderer still isn't finished, but they SHOULD work on
subwindows.

G'day, eh? :)
        - Teunis