[paragui-users] Problem with redrawing/updating a pg_window widget

From: Mark Prins
Subject: [paragui-users] Problem with redrawing/updating a pg_window widget
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 20:28:26 +0100 (CET)

It is probably a little thing I overlooked somewhere, but im having a hard time
with it right now.

I have created a PG_Window widget, and added a few labels to it and some
buttons.

When the app is running, I update the contents of some of the PG_Label's in the
PG_Window (using the buttons),
With the callback functions I the .Redraw unction of the PG_Window, which
should redraw the widget and his contents.

The problem is that it draws the labels right over the other ones which (after
being called a few times) will
leave a smudgy looking window. I thought it would redraw the widget and would
not leave the previous text on it.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance,

Mark Prins