[paragui-users] re: codewarrior 8

From: Keith
Subject: [paragui-users] re: codewarrior 8
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 14:43:52 -0400

hmmmm, i think i'm the only other person using codewarrior with paragui on
windows right now..... i'm running 7. do you know of any major differences
with 7 and 8?

are you using the cw project file that you got from paragui? i'm assuming
you are. i can't say i've ever had that error. were you able to compile
paragui/sdl and all necessary libs with codewarrior?

i'll try a fresh download of paragui tomorrow... too much work today. but
maybe if you can let me know the above it might be easier for me when i do.
o, also, do you have warnings are errors set in the project file?

--Keith
www.windadventures.com