Re: [paragui-users] CVS diff output

From: Alexander Pipelka
Subject: Re: [paragui-users] CVS diff output
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2003 20:18:16 +0100

Great. Better way this time :-)
Unfortunately this patch would break binary compatibility of the library
(applications linked with older versions of the library would fail to resolve
the symbols).

For a detailed explanation take a look at:
http://developer.kde.org/documentation/library/kdeqt/kde3arch/devel-binarycompatibility.html

One way to solve this problem would be to add wrapper functions for accessing
the member var.

Alex

PS: Minor hint: For a perfect patch submission add the diff as attachment ;-))