Re: [paragui-users] Problems with PG_ListBox

From: Ivan Stankovic
Subject: Re: [paragui-users] Problems with PG_ListBox
Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2003 10:46:46 +0200

Ok, I have another problem but I'm not sure if it's my mistake or something
in the library...

What I'm trying to do is fill a listbox with my own items (these are derived
from
PG_ListBoxItem and contain a dropdown, a spinner box and a label). Then I
RemoveAll()
and all is ok. But when I add these same items back they're placed something
like this:

1  (first add)
  2  (second add)
    3  (third add)

instead of

1  (first add)
2  (second add)
3  (third add)

My derived class looks like

class myclass: public PG_ListBoxItem {

        PG_DropDown *ddown;
        PG_SpinnerBox *spbox;
        PG_Label *lbl;

public:
        myclass(); // here I create ddown, spbox and lbl
        ~myclass(); // cleanup
}

Note that I don't override anything, I just create the label, the spinner box
and the dropdown and
let them show.

Any suggestions?

--