Re: [paragui-users] Linker error: undefined referenceto'PG_Rect::PG_Rect

From: Tobi Karlsberg
Subject: Re: [paragui-users] Linker error: undefined referenceto'PG_Rect::PG_Rect()'
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 07:59:35 +0000

Hmm,...
Are you using the precompiled binaries for VisualC++ ?
The downloadable binaries (from savannah) are compiled for VisualC++.
AFAIK, MinGW uses the GNU compilers (gcc). These compilers produce C++
binary incompatible code.
Do you know other free compilers wich are producing compatible code? I tried to Compile paragui but It don't know how to compile it with MinGW.

Sorry for my questions but I'm going to be crazy....