[paragui-users] new maintainer?

From: Mark Junker
Subject: [paragui-users] new maintainer?
Date: 17 Jul 2003 16:42:00 +0100

Hi,

is there already a new maintainer for this project?

This library is quite good (even though it's not usable with an EC++
compiler) but it still has some design flaws (IMHO) that need to be fixed.

However, I cannot really spend much time for this project because I have lots
of work to do (many times I have to work at weekends too) and we're not using
this library yet - I am still evaluating build tools/environments and
selecting the needed libraries for the new project.

I don't like the idea of letting this project die but I definately don't have
the time to concentrate on this project and I don't have the usage experience
required for a new maintainer.

So the main questions are:
1. Is there already a new maintainer?
2. If not, who will become the new maintainer?

Best regards,
Mark Junker