[paragui-users] ListBox->DeleteAll() .... freeze system

From: Алексей
Subject: [paragui-users] ListBox->DeleteAll() .... freeze system
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 17:15:44 +0200 (EET)

MyApplication::eventTimer (.... )
{
 PG_ListBox* list = (PG_ListBox*)GetWidgetByID(147);
 if (d==0)list->DeleteAll();
}
main (){
..
MyApplication app;
app.AddTimer(100);
PG_ListBox listbox1(....);
listbox1.SetID(147);
..
}

after executing a definite code, after deleting of all the lines in timer event
( if (d==0)list->DeleteAll(); ), I can add only one line in this listbox, and
the system buzzes. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?  I need to
delete the first line in ListBox after a certain event, and as there is no such
function as deleting any line from listbox, I have to delete everything, and
then insert without the frist line

Новый тариф компании EXPRESS, Интернет 64k всего за 95 гривен
http://express.net.ua