phpcompta-contrib

Re: [Phpcompta-contrib] True periods

From: Dany DeBontridder
Subject: Re: [Phpcompta-contrib] True periods
Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 10:19:06 +0200

2010/4/18 Skipper <address@hidden>
On Fri, 16 Apr 2010 10:25:48 +0200
Dany DeBontridder <address@hidden> wrote:
(...)
I don't have too much opinion on that. The code is very similar (no surprise, I borrowed from yours), and the output is not too different neither.

Whatever you think is the best way to go, I am fine with that. And I agree that almost similar reports are definitely no good idea - too much confusion.

Do what you think is the best and commit. I believe you have the best "feeling" about what is best for phpCompta.

Hi,

Just to keep you informed, your contribution has been commited in the trunk, I modify a little your code, theĀ  new version will be out in one or two weeks, as soon as I finish the rewrite of the PDF export.

The new features
* a complete lettering system (+ pdf of course ;-) ),
* print the Great Ledger (your contrib),
* the VAT is choosen in a popup-like instead of a combo box (which was not easy to use when there are many codes)

Cheers,

.D.