[Phpgroupware-developers] Cash award for Open Source effort

From: Andrew M Cohill
Subject: [Phpgroupware-developers] Cash award for Open Source effort
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 11:21:02 -0400

The AFCN could use your help to circulate this widely. The Association For Community Networking (http://www.afcn.org/) is trying to start a conversation with the Open Source community by offering cash awards for the best Open Source packages that meet the needs of more than 150 AFCN members and community network projects nationwide.

We see this an the start of an annual event, and we have specifically mentioned phpGW as a possible framework. The AFCN offers free phpGW accounts to all its members

Announcement:  http://www.afcn.org/opensource/
PDF version:  http://www.afcn.org/docs/AFCNaward.pdf

Thanks for your help,
Andrew Cohill