Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Re: Serious PHPGroupware

From: Chris Weiss
Subject: Re: [Phpgroupware-developers] Re: Serious PHPGroupware
Date: Mon, 09 Sep 2002 13:37:31 +0000

>I think the future is bright for phpGW. I am not alone in my excitement
>about forging forward for the next release to be 1.0.

i only have one thing to add to all this, and it's the only real big complaint
I've
had with the procedures.

More testing of the releases by the people on the dev-list before making the
release public.  In .14 the "RC" releases are so far apart and contained so many
fixes that every release since .9 has had some failry major bugs in the release,
most of which would has been averted by the package simply installing the
release
and hitting each app once to make sure it installed ok.